FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Q: How do you care for Virgin natural Brazilian, Malaysian, Peruvian Hair and Indian Hair hair extensions? A: Because this is 100% human remy hair you would care for this hair just as you would your very own. Wash and condition it regularly. You can blow dry, but we recommend drying the hair by either sitting under a hair dryer or when possible let your hair air dry. Here is a tip, for achieving loose curls with out heat; try braiding your hair up at night. Be sure to tuck your hair in a scarf or bonnet of some sort - the result will be curls that last all day. For more hair care information and tips, please refer to our Care Guide page
2. Q: What is remy hair? A: Remy hair is collected in a manner that keeps all of the strands in one direction from root to tip. Remy hair extensions are stronger, healthier and tangle free as compared to non-remy hair. This hair may have undergone a process for texture. This hair can be used for multiple installations.
3. Q: How often should I wash/shampoo my Virgin Natural hair? A: Wash it as often as you like and condition when possible, remember this hair is very strong and durable. We recommend that you shampoo your extensions at least once a week. Be careful to pay attention to your natural hair underneath, making sure to dry it properly to prevent mildew.
4. Q: Where does KOHA HAIR's hair come from and is this hair really natural Remy? A: Our hair is 100% real virgin natural Brazilian Hair, Malaysian Hair, Peruvian Hair and Indian Hair extensions comes directly from donors in South America and Asia. We ONLY sell authentic 100% human remy hair. Our hair is the best on the market and will last the longest BECAUSE we ONLY sell NATURAL, virgin, remy, full cuticle, 100% real human hair. Unlike other hair sold on the market, our hair is unprocessed with all of the cuticles intact and running in the same direction. This prevents tangling, matting and severe shedding. It comes from single source donors and contains no animal or synthetic hair at all. Our hair is homogeneous in origin and color, and naturally thick and beautiful from root to tip.
5. Q: What is a machine made weft? A: Machine made wefts are the most commonly made weft style. These wefts are made with a sewing machine and have been reinforced multiple times for durability. This style of weft can be cut for installation. Machine wefts are durable and do not have to be sealed, but to prolong the life of the weft, we recommend sealing before installation. Never sew through the weft during installation, for the weft can be damaged which will lead to shedding. Attach the weft with a looping or wrap-around stitch IMPORTANT: If a weft has to be cut, please always use a weft sealer at both cut ends to prevent shedding.
6. Q: Will the hair look exactly like the hair in the picture? A: The picture is to give an idea of our hair's texture. There will be slight variations between the hair you receive and the hair featured in the photo, since each hair bundle is collected from an individual donor. We will select hair bundles that blend well together for you so that you have a very similar hair weave hair install all round.
7. Q: How long will this hair last? A: With proper care, this hair will last until you a long time - between a year and two years!
8. Q: How is the hair length measured? A: Our straight hair is measured in its natural state, whereas, the wavy or curly hair is measured when stretched.You may want to add 4-6 inches when ordering a curly or wavy texture. Keep in mind your size and frame when deciding on a length. An 18" weave will fall longer on a person 5' 2" as opposed to a person 5' 11".
9. Q: How do I choose a hair colour? A: Our hair is only available in its natural virgin shade, which is a blend of near black and darkest brown.
10. Q: Can the hair be dyed/coloured? A: All of our hair products can be coloured or lightened. We highly recommend a colour preview test on a swatch of hair to see how your new colour will look. Most importanly, use the services of a professional colourist to dye your hair extensions.
11. Q: How much hair is needed for a weave? A:The amount of hair required depends on the look you want. Here is a simplified guide:
Full head sew in weave: Hair 10" to 16" long
200g (appx 7 ounces) = A full head of extensions
(* Add an additional 50g if a fuller body of hair is required)
Full head sew in weave: Hair 18" to 24" long
300g (between 10 - 12 ounces) = A full head of extensions
(* Add an additional 50g if a fuller body of hair is required)
12. Q: What forms of payment are accepted? A: We accept American Express, Discover, Master Card and Visa.
13. Q: How long does it take before an order is shipped and received? A: Upon confirmation of a cleared payment, orders are processed within 3 business days. Orders are then shipped with an estimated delivery time of 3 - 10 days depending on your location.
14. Q: How are orders shipped? A: All orders are shipped via Priority Mail, with signature confirmation.
15. Q: Where can orders be shipped? A: We ship worldwide. However, we only ship to credit card holder confirmed addresses. A confirmed address is one that has been established by the credit card company. In most cases, when a buyer's credit card billing and shipping addresses are the same, the address is considered confirmed.
16. Q: What happens if an item I order is sold out? A: Occasionally a tremendous demand will deplete our stock of a particular product. We will attempt to contact a client with information on out of stock items.We reserve the right to partially fill orders that contain out of stock products. We will provide a refund for any item that is not fulfilled.
17. Q: How is a sales representative contacted? A: Please feel free to contact us via email, if you have a question, both before and after the sale. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
18. Q: Can I phone in my order? A: All orders must be placed online.
19. Q: Can I cancel or make changes to an order? A: Once an order is placed and paid for, it is immediately entered our processing system, and cannot be cancelled or changed. We do not offer refunds or exchanges, so please be take care to order the correct items you require.
20. Q: How do I track my order? A: You will receive an email with your tracking number announcing that your order has been shipped.